“Cypria Coverplan” and “Term Life Insurance and PTD due to Accident” are term life insurance plans for people who have recovered from any type of cancer and meet the following conditions:
• the life insurance is intended exclusively to secure a housing loan
• Was diagnosed with cancer before the age of 18 and it has been 5 years without relapse from the day their cancer treatment was completed
• Was diagnosed with cancer after the age of 18 and it has been 10 years without relapse from the day their cancer treatment was completed.
In case where all the above conditions are met, the applicant is obliged to disclose his medical history to the company and to provide all the necessary information that confirms the full recovery.
The company, after confirming that this plan can be applied, will proceed with the further evaluation of the client without taking into account the medical history of cancer for which the Right to be Forgotten is applied.
• Maximum coverage €300,000
• For individuals 18-65 years
• Expiry age 70 years
• Duration from 1 to 50 years
• No additional benefits options except “Permanent and Total Disability due to Accident” up to 65 years
Term Life Insurance and PTD due to Accident
• For individuals 20-64 years
• Expiry age 70 year
• No additional benefits options except “Permanent and Total Disability due to Accident” which is mandatory
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move about the website and to provide certain features you have requested. There is no need for consent for the use of such cookies.
Cookies που χρησιμοποιούνται
These cookies gather information on how you use the website. These cookies do not compile information that would identify you. All data compiled by these cookies is aggregated and are therefore anonymous
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.